Configuring user exchange access
Use the Exchanges tab to configure exchange-specific market data access. You can also configure order routing and user identification properties for exchanges that require these fields.
To configure user exchange access...
- Click the Users | Exchanges tab for a user selected in the data grid.
- Click the exchange list drop down arrow, and scroll to and select an exchange.
- Click the Subscriber Market Data, FIX Market Data and Order Routing tabs to configure the user for the selected exchange:
Based on which exchange is selected, you may be able to allow/deny access to market data or product groups from individual markets or exchanges.
Settings vary by exchange. Click the following exchanges for details about configuring the related settings:
- Use the Subscriber Market Data tab to allow or deny the user access to all market data per product group.
- Use the Order Routing tab to configure exchange credentials for user identification.
- Use the FIX Market Data tab to allow or deny the user access to all market data through TT FIX per product group.
- If applicable to the selected exchange, click the Trader Ids tab and the Trader Id field to assign trader IDs to the user.
If a trader ID is assigned to the exchange connection, the trader ID overrides the connection ID to identify the user at the exchange.
Note: The user's trader ID override can only be applied to a connection when the account assigned to the connection is also assigned to the user.
- If applicable to the selected exchange, click the Exchange Settings tab for the settings specific to that exchange (e.g., Support Waiver setting to waive market data fees).
- Click Save Changes.