Configuring user access to Deribit
Before adding a Deribit user, review the following help sections:
To configure user access to Deribit:
- Click the Users | Exchanges tab for a user selected in the data grid.
- Click the exchange list drop down arrow, and scroll to and select an exchange.
Configure the following Order Routing settings:
Click the Market Data tab to allow or deny access to market data for the following product groups:
- All Market Data — Click either radio button to Allow or Deny access to all market data available from the exchange.
- Sessions — Sets how many simultaneous market data sessions the user can have active using different IP Addresses/Applications.
Click the SDK Client Market Data tab to allow or deny access to the market data groups available at the
exchange for TT .NET SDK Client Side trading applications.
If you click Allow to enable a market data group, configure the Sessions field as follows:
- If using only TT .NET SDK Client Side application keys, then set Sessions equal to the number of application keys you plan to run concurrently.
- If using only TT .NET SDK Client Side - Non-display application keys, then set Sessions equal to "0" and check the Non-display checkbox, which indicates the market data is for non-display purposes (e.g., black-box algorithm, automated program for calculating P/L, etc.) as defined by the exchange.
If using both TT .NET SDK Client Side and TT .NET SDK Client Side - Non-display application keys, then set Sessions equal to the number of TT .NET SDK Client Side application keys that you plan to run concurrently and check the Non-display checkbox.
If you are distributing the market data externally (e.g., to users outside of your company), check the External Distribution checkbox.
Note: Any product groups that are disabled have not been authorized for your company. Please contact a Trading Technologies representative to enable them.
- Click Save Changes.
Users in the U.S.A. are not eligible to trade on Deribit. Please consult the Deribit Terms of Service