The following widgets are available in the Trade application:
- Account List — Provides you the ability to quickly seed order entry screens and filter order and fill management widgets with specific accounts.
- Aggregator — Provides you with the ability to create a single aggregated instrument made up of multiple contracts and trade it as a single instrument.
- Algo Dashboard — Gives you the ability to launch and manage all of your algos from a single display.
- Audit Trail — Displays all of your historical account activity.
- Autospreader — Gives you the ability to create synthetic spreads and launch them on a server for low-latency execution.
- Autospreader Rules — Gives you the ability to customize the quoting and hedging logic for your Autospreader spreads.
- Autotrader — Helps you quickly set up and launch one or more instances of an algo
- Blocktrader — Gives you the ability to submit block trades
- Chart — Displays historical market data in a variety of chart types and gives you the ability to add a multitude of technical indicators.
- Fills — Displays all of your fills from the current trading session as well as from previous trading sessions.
- Hedge Manager — Displays all of your Autospreader hedge orders in a single widget and gives you the ability to act on unfilled hedge orders.
- Market Grid — Displays market data for multiple instruments in a grid-like format and gives you the ability to trade those instruments.
- MD Trader — The industry-standard ladder displays market depth for a single instrument and gives you the ability to quickly and safely trade with a single click.
- Options Chain — Displays a listing of the call and put option strike prices along with their premiums for a given maturity period.
- Options Electronic Eye — Displays market data for all puts and calls of an options expiry and can be configured to find trading opportunities based on your criteria.
- Options Risk — Displays your open position in the options contracts and underlying futures contracts for a product on a per account basis.
- Options Risk Matrix — Shows you a high-level view of your options position across multiple scenarios at once.
- Options Trade Monitor — Displays all real-time and historical trades that occur for a selected family of products and provides details for each trade.
- Order Book — Displays all of your working orders and gives you the ability to cancel or modify those orders.
- Positions — Displays your positions by account, exchange, or product.
- RFQ Viewer — provides you with the ability to monitor and act upon an RFQ (request for quote) for an instrument.
- Spread Matrix — Provides you the ability to view market data for multiple instruments and the spreads between those outright instruments.
- Strategy Creation — Provides you the ability to create custom, user-defined strategies and submit them to the exchange.
- Time & Sales — Displays trade activity for one or more instruments.
- Trader Analytics — Gives a risk manager or trader the ability to analyze the current day’s trades and historical trade data from a comprehensive statistics report.
- Vol Curve Manager — Displays multiple volatility curves for an underlying instrument and gives users the ability to create their own volatility curve.
- Watchlist — Provides you with the ability to manage and monitor market data for selected options and futures instruments, as well as monitor Greeks and theoretical values of user-defined options strategies before actually submitting them to the market.
The Widgets menu
- MD Trader
- Market Grid
- Spread Matrix
- Order Book
- Audit Trail
- Trader Analytics
- Algo Dashboard
- Autospreader Rules
- Hedge Manager
- Strategy Creation
- RFQ Viewer
- Vol Curve Manager
- Trade Monitor
- Electronic Eye
- Options Risk
- Block Trader
- Account List