Time and Sales
Time and Sales Reference
These settings affect only the selected Time & Sales widget. To update the default settings with these value for newly-opened Time & Sales widgets, or to expose an option to apply them to existing opened widgets, click Save as default.
Grid font size: Adjust the font size to suit your preferences and use bold text, if desired.
- Colors: Allows you to customize or change the cell and column colors available in the widget.
- Highlight quantities >=: Highlight the row when a transaction quantity equals or exceeds this value.
- Minimum qty to display: Show only transactions with quantities that meet or exceed this value.
- Milliseconds: Check to show millisecond accuracy in the time.
- Launch floating order entry on left click on price or quantity.: Check to open the default floating order entry widget when a user clicks on a price or quantity.
- Accumulate trades by time (1 sec): Check to accumulate individual traded quantities at the same price level and buy/sell direction into an total traded quantity within the past 1 second interval. Uncheck to display all individual trades as they occur.
- Historical Data: Check to include or exclude historical data.
SetTime and Sales columns: Select the columns you want shown in Time & Sales.
Time & Sales column descriptions
||Date the event took place, based on the current date set on the local workstation.
||Time the event took place, based on the current time set on the local workstation.
||Name of the contract.
||Buy/Sell price of the product.
||Quantity of the product that was bought/sold.
||Order type (i.e., Vole, Block, Basis). A unique identifier for OTC trade types is displayed to help differentiate between the different OTC order types.