Entering orders in Spread Matrix
Using the Spread Matrix and a floating order entry screen, you can quickly enter orders for all outrights, calendar spreads, or inter-product spreads within a single window for active spread trading.
- To trade the spread, left click on any of the four cells.
Your floating order entry window appears.
Note: The cells containing spread contract names are highlighted to indicate which contracts you are spread trading.
- Click on the offer to Buy or click on the bid to Sell.
- Adjust the price as needed and enter your desired quantity.
- Submit your order.
Entering an order via the context menu
- Right-click in the market data cells for a spread to view the context menu.
- In the context menu, click Open to select MD Trader or Order Ticket.
- Enter the order for the selected spread.