Creating a Synthetic Spread
Before you begin, open the Autospreader widget.
To create a synthetic spread:
- Click Create in the Autospreader widget.
Set the following spread definition parameters:
- Select a contract for each leg of the spread. Click + to add legs.
For each leg, configure the following settings:
For each leg, configure the following quoting and/or hedging order execution settings as needed:
- Optionally, click Rules + to add rules for quoting, pre-hedge, and post-hedge orders.
- Optionally, override the calculated tick size for the synthetic spread.
- In the Spread Preview pane, view the synthetic market for the
- Click Save