Adding an NDAQ_EU connection
To add an NDAQ_EU connection:
- Click Connections in the left navigation panel.
- Click +New Connection
- Configure the settings in the General Settings section:
- Connection enabled: Check this setting to activate the connection. Uncheck to deactivate the connection.
- Name: This is a required field for creating a connection.
- Exchange: Select NFX. Only one exchange is allowed per connection.
- Type — Sets the session type. Select Commodities.
Configure the settings in the Additional Settings section.
Configure the following NDAQ_EU (NASDAQ European Markets) exchange settings per connection:
- Primary IP — Sets the exchange-provided primary IP address for connecting the order session to the exchange. This is a required field.
- Primary Port — Sets the exchange-provided primary port for connecting the order session to the exchange. This is a required field.
- Secondary IP — Sets the backup IP address for connecting the session if the primary IP address is not reachable.
- Secondary Port — Sets the backup port for connecting the session if the primary IP address is not reachable.
- Disaster Recovery IP — (Optional) Sets the exchange-provided disaster recovery IP address for connecting the session during failover.
- Disaster Recovery Port — (Optional) Sets the exchange-provided disaster recovery port for connecting the session during failover.
- Sender Comp — Identifies the name of your firm in FIX Tag 49 in all outbound messages sent via the connection. This is an exchange-provided credential that is required for connecting the session. This is a required field.
- Target Comp — Identifies the name of the exchange host that sends messages on this
connection. This field supplies the value of the FIX Tag 56 in all inbound messages to the TT platform. This is a required field.
- Default Username — An exchange-provided user id for the session connection that is used for logging in to the exchange. This field maps to FIX Tag 553. A user in your Company can override the Default Username by adding UserIDs in the Trader ID tab in the left navigation panel.
- Default Password — An exchange-provided user password for session that is used for logging in to the exchange. This field maps to FIX Tag 554.
- Default SenderSubID — An exchange-provided trader ID that identifies the user at the exchange by populating FIX Tag 50.
Max Order Rate (orders/sec) — (Optional) Sets the maximum number of orders per second that a user can enter per connection. This limit cannot exceed the exchange-defined order rate maximum. This setting is in the Additional Settings section.
Contact Email — Optionally, add a best contact email that TT can use to contact your firm if needed.
Click Create. You can select the connection in the data grid and review the connection settings in the Settings tab.
Click the Accounts tab to assign an existing account to the connection. Multiple accounts can be added to a single connection.
Note The connection will not become active until at least one account is assigned.
Click Save Changes.