Adding a CoinFLEX connection
Before adding a CoinFLEX connection, refer to CoinFLEX Setup Requirements.
To add a CoinFLEX connection:
- Click Connections in the left navigation panel.
- Click +New Connection
- Configure the settings in the General Settings section:
- Connection enabled: Check this setting to activate the connection. Uncheck to deactivate the connection.
- Name: This is a required field for creating a connection.
- Exchange: Select CoinFLEX. Only one exchange is allowed per connection.
- Use the default setting in the Type field.
Configure the following CoinFLEX setting in Additional Settings:
- Max Order Rate — Sets the maximum number of orders per second that a user can enter per connection. This limit cannot exceed the exchange-defined order rate maximum.
- Contact Email — Optionally, add a best contact email that TT can use to contact your firm if needed.
You can select the connection in the data grid and review the connection settings in the Settings tab.
Click the Accounts tab to assign an existing account to the connection. Multiple accounts can be added to a single connection.
Note: The connection will not become active until at least one account is assigned.
Click Save Changes.
Users in the U.S.A. are not eligible to trade on CoinFLEX. Please consult the CoinFLEX Terms of Service