Risk Limits Overview
The Setup application provides you with the ability to set risk limits for accounts and users in your company. You can use the application to set price and quantity limits for users, position and credit limits for accounts, and define actions to take when credit limits are exceeded or when orders cross in the same account:
- User Risk Limits — Using the Users | Limits tab, you can set user risk limits such as price reasonability or maximum order quantity.
- Account Position Limits — Using the Accounts | Limits tab, you can define position limits per product or contract for an account.
- Credit Limits — Using the Accounts | SOD/Credit tab, you can set a daily credit limit and define how P/L is calculated for an account.
- Account Auto Liquidation — Using the Accounts | SOD/Credit tab, you set whether to liquidate an account when it exceeds its daily credit limit.
- Order Cross Prevention and Position Transfer — Using the Accounts tab in the left navigation panel, you can set which order cross prevention rule to apply to an account.