Adding an Eris connection
To add an Eris connection:
- Click Connections in the left navigation panel.
- Click +New Connection
- Configure the settings in the General Settings section:
- Connection enabled: Check this setting to activate the connection. Uncheck to deactivate the connection.
- Name: This is a required field for creating a connection.
- Exchange: Select Eris. Only one exchange is allowed per connection.
- Select a session type in the Type field.
- Order Session — Connects to the Eris SwapBook™
3.0 electronic trading platform via the FIX Order API to place orders
and receive trade confirmations and fills.
- STP Session — Connects via FIX to the Eris SwapBook API implementation of the FIX Straight Through Process (STP) API for receiving fills and trade confirmations
in the event of an exchange outage or disconnect.
Configure the settings in the Additional Settings section.
Configure the following Eris exchange settings per Order Session or STP Session:
You can select the connection in the data grid and review the connection settings in the Settings tab.
Click the Accounts tab to assign an existing account to the connection. Multiple accounts can be added to a single connection.
Note: The connection will not become active until at least one account is assigned.
Click Save Changes.