Options Chain display
The Options Chain display consists of the following:
- Product and Expiry — Shows the exchange, product symbol, and expiry that you selected for the options.
- Underlying instrument — Shows the instrument name as well as the best bid and ask prices and quantities for the underlying futures contract.
- Volatility — Columns that display volatility values for each options contract.
- Call data — Columns that display prices and quantities for Call options contracts.
- Put data — Columns that display prices and quantities for Put options contracts.
- Strike — Shows prices for exercising the option to buy or sell the underlying.
- Tabs — Allow you to add instruments for a single product in the Options Chain. Each tab shows the contract expiry. Each new tab that is added shows the next expiry for the product.