Floating Order Book
Modifying an order in the Floating Order Book
Note: If you make a change in the floating order book, the order is resubmitted.
To make a change to an order using the Floating Order Book:
In the working order cell, click the middle mouse button to open the Floating Order Book.
Click the values in the Price, WrkQty, and TIF columns as needed to change the values as follows:
- Right-click or left-click to increase or decrease the price and quantity value, respectively.
- Use the middle mouse button to scroll the price and quantity values up and down.
- Use the up and down arrows keys to change the price and quantity values.
- Enter specific price and quantity values.
- If you click a TIF value, click the drop-down arrow and select a TIF restriction.
After you finishing changing the desired fields, click to complete the change.