Configuring user access to BitMEX
Before adding a BitMEX user, review the following help sections:
To configure user access to BitMEX:
- Click the Users | Exchanges tab for a user selected in the data grid.
- Click the exchange list drop down arrow, and scroll to and select an exchange.
Configure the following Order Routing settings:
- Key ID — Sets the API key generated by BitMEX. This is a required field.
- Key Secret — Sets the API key secret generated by BitMEX. This is a required field.
Click the Market Data tab to allow or deny access to market data for the following product groups:
- All Market Data — Click either radio button to Allow or Deny access to all market data available from the exchange.
- Sessions — Sets how many simultaneous market data sessions the user can have active using different IP Addresses/Applications. Delay Only: Indicates that market data is denied in all environments except the delayed environment, which does not have access to real-time market data.
Click the FIX Market Data tab to allow or deny FIX Users access to All Market Data available at the exchange.
If Allow is enabled, click Subscribers to set the number of users viewing the market data behind the FIX feed.
If the FIX feed is for non-display purposes (e.g., black-box algorithm, program for calculating P/L, etc.), select Allow, set subscribers to 0, and check Non-display.
Note: Any product groups that are disabled have not been authorized for your company. Please contact a Trading Technologies representative to enable them.
- Click Save Changes.
Users in the U.S.A. are not eligible to trade on BitMEX. Please consult the BitMEX Terms of Service
to see their entire list of Restricted Jurisdictions.