Adding a BitMEX connection
Before adding a BitMEX connection, refer to BitMEX Set Up Requirements.
To add a BitMEX connection:
- Click Connections in the left navigation panel.
- Click +New Connection
- Configure the settings in the General Settings section:
- Connection enabled: Check this setting to activate the connection. Uncheck to deactivate the connection.
- Name: This is a required field for creating a connection.
- Exchange: Select BitMEX. Only one exchange is allowed per connection.
- Use the default setting in the Type field.
In the Additional Settings section, configure the following setting:
- Contact Email — Optionally, add a best contact email that TT can use to contact your firm if needed.
You can select the connection in the data grid and review the connection settings in the Settings tab.
Click the Accounts tab to assign an existing account to the connection.
The connection will not become active until at least one account is assigned.
Note: For BitMEX, multiple accounts cannot be added to a single connection. One connection can only have one account and one user.
Click Save Changes.
Users in the U.S.A. are not eligible to trade on BitMEX. Please consult the BitMEX Terms of Service
to see their entire list of Restricted Jurisdictions.