Configuring user access to NFX
To configure user access to NFX:
- Click the Users | Exchanges tab for a user selected in the data grid.
- Click the exchange list drop down arrow, and scroll to and select an exchange.
- Click the Order Routing and Market Data tabs to configure the user for the selected exchange:
Configure the following Order Routing settings:
- Allocation Id — A user-defined, up to 15-character field echoed back from the exchange. Not mandatory for order routing. Populates FIX Tag 70 on order actions sent to the exchange.
- Authorized Trade Id — NFX requires each firm (e.g., FCM) to properly configure an Authorized Trader ID for order routing and trader identification. An ATID is created using the
NFX CAST database application, and is sent to the exchange in FIX Tag 448 on every order action.
- Text 1 — An optional, user-defined text value that remains on submitted orders in the TT system, but is not sent to the exchange. Alpha-numeric and special characters are allowed.
- Text B — An optional, user-defined text value that remains on submitted orders in the TT system, but is not sent to the exchange. Alpha-numeric and special characters are allowed.
- Text TT — An optional, user-defined text value that remains on submitted orders in the TT system, but is not sent to the exchange. Alpha-numeric and special characters are allowed.
- Max Order Rate — Sets the maximum number of orders per second that a user can enter per connection. This limit cannot exceed the exchange-defined order rate maximum.
Configure the All Market Data setting to allow or deny access to all market data available via the exchange.
- Click Sessions to set how many simultaneous market data sessions per product group the user can have active using different IP Addresses/Applications. Delay Only: Indicates that the product group is denied in all environments except the delayed environment, which does not have access to real-time market data.
Click the Trader IDs and click an entry in the Trader ID column of the table to add a user-defined ID.
Trader IDs are added by configuring the following settings on the More | Trader IDs tab in the left navigation panel:
- Username — Sets the user-defined session ID that overrides the exchange-provided
Default Username on the connection.
- Password — Sets the user-defined session login password that overrides the exchange-provided Default Password on the connection.
- Sender Sub Id — Sets the user-defined trader ID that overrides the exchange-provided Default SenderSubID on the connection.
You can also select Add New from the trader ID selector when clicking an entry in the
Trader IDs are not provided or required by the exchange. Trader IDs are user-defined and are configured on the Trader Ids tab. This value will override the exchange-provided Sender Comp ID of the order session for all order actions sent to the exchange.
- Click Save Changes.