Configuring user access to eSpeed
To configure user access to eSpeed:
- Click the Users | Exchanges tab for a user selected in the data grid.
- Click the exchange list drop down arrow, and scroll to and select an exchange.
- Click the Order Routing and Market Data tabs to configure the user for the selected exchange:
Configure the following Order Routing settings:
Order Routing — eSpeed exchange settings per user:
- Text — An optional, user-defined text value that is routed to the exchange for clearing and back office purposes. Maps to FIX Tag 58. Alpha-numeric and special characters are allowed.
- Text B — An optional, user-defined text value that remains on submitted orders in the TT system, but is not sent to the exchange. Alpha-numeric and special characters are allowed.
- Text TT — An optional, user-defined text value that remains on submitted orders in the TT system, but is not sent to the exchange. Alpha-numeric and special characters are allowed.
- Max Order Rate Per Connection (orders/sec) — Sets the maximum number of orders per second that a user can enter per connection. This limit cannot exceed the exchange-defined order rate maximum.
Configure the All Market Data setting to allow or deny access to all market data available via the exchange.
- Click Sessions to set how many simultaneous market data sessions per product group the user can have active using different IP Addresses/Applications. Delay Only: Indicates that the product group is denied in all environments except the delayed environment, which does not have access to real-time market data.
Click the Trader IDs and click an entry in the Trader ID column of the table to add a user-defined ID.
Trader IDs are added by configuring the following settings on the More | Trader IDs tab in the left navigation panel:
- Trader ID — Sets the user-defined trader ID that overrides the exchange-provided Default SenderSubID on the connection.
- Password — Sets the user-defined session login password that overrides the password on the connection.
You can also select Add New from the trader ID selector when clicking an entry in the
Trader IDs are provided by the exchange. Any trader IDs that are user-defined must be configured on the Trader Ids tab. This value will override the exchange-provided trader ID on all order orders sent to the exchange.
- Click Save Changes.