Adding a Deribit connection
Note: Before adding a Deribit connection, refer to Deribit Set Up Requirements.
To add a Deribit connection:
- Click Connections in the left navigation panel.
- Click +New Connection
- Configure the settings in the General Settings section:
- Connection enabled: Check this setting to activate the connection. Uncheck to deactivate the connection.
- Name: This is a required field for creating a connection.
- Exchange: Select Deribit. Only one exchange is allowed per connection.
- Use the default setting in the Type field.
Configure the Deribit connection settings in Additional Settings.
The settings are:
- TargetCompID — Sets the ID of the firm receiving messages from the exchange host. Enter the value of the ID provided by the exchange. This is a required field.
- SenderCompID — Sets the name of the firm that sends messages to the exchange. Enter a user-defined value. This is a required field.
- Max Order Rate — Sets the maximum number of orders per second that a user can enter per connection. This limit cannot exceed the maximum exchange-defined rate limit of 2 order requests per second. To request an increase in the rate limit at the exchange, contact: email@example.com
This setting is optional.
Note: TT will block order rates over 50 requests/second unless you request a setting of greater than 50 from the exchange and configure the new value for the user or connection. If "Max Order Rate" is set for both the user and the connection, both settings are applied when the user is on that connection but the lower value takes precedence.
Contact Email — Optionally, add a best contact email that TT can use to contact your firm if needed.
You can select the connection in the data grid and review the connection settings in the Settings tab.
Click the Accounts tab to assign an existing account to the connection.
The connection will not become active until at least one account is assigned.
Note: For Deribit, multiple accounts cannot be added to a single connection. One connection can only have one account and one user.
Click Save Changes.
Users in the U.S.A. are not eligible to trade on Deribit. Please consult the Deribit Terms of Service