Adding an NDAQ_EU connection
To add an NDAQ_EU connection:
- Click Connections in the left navigation panel.
- Click +New Connection
- Configure the settings in the General Settings section:
- Connection enabled: Check this setting to activate the connection. Uncheck to deactivate the connection.
- Name: This is a required field for creating a connection.
- Exchange: Select NFX. Only one exchange is allowed per connection.
- Use the default setting in the Type field.
Configure the settings in the Additional Settings section.
Configure the following NDAQ_EU (NASDAQ European Markets) exchange settings per connection:
- Type — Sets the session type. Select Commodities.
- Primary IP — Sets the exchange-provided primary IP address for connecting the order session to the exchange.
- Primary Port — Sets the exchange-provided primary port for connecting the order session to the exchange.
- Secondary IP — Sets the backup IP address for connecting the session if the primary IP address is not reachable.
- Secondary Port — Sets the backup port for connecting the session if the primary IP address is not reachable.
- Sender Comp — Identifies the name of your firm in FIX Tag 49 in all outbound messages sent via the connection. This is an exchange-provided credential that is required for connecting the session.
- Target Comp — Identifies the name of the exchange host that sends messages on this
connection. This field supplies the value of the FIX Tag 56 in all inbound messages to the TT platform.
- Default Username — An exchange-provided user id for the session connection that is used for logging in to the exchange. This field maps to FIX Tag 553. A user in your Company can override the Default Username by adding UserIDs in the Trader ID tab in the left navigation panel.
- Default Password — An exchange-provided user password for session that is used for logging in to the exchange. This field maps to FIX Tag 554.
- Default SenderSubID — An exchange-provided trader ID that identifies the user at the exchange by populating FIX Tag 50.
You can review the connection settings in the Settings tab.
Click the Accounts tab to assign an existing account to the connection. Multiple accounts can be added to a single connection.
Note: The connection will not become active until at least one account is assigned.
Click Save Changes.