Configuring user access to Eurex
To configure user access to Eurex:
- Click the Users | Exchanges tab for a user selected in the data grid.
- Click the exchange list drop down arrow, and scroll to and select an exchange.
- Click the Order Routing and Market Data tabs to configure the user for the selected exchange:
Configure the following Eurex exchange settings for Order Routing per user:
- Text 1 — Enter an optional, user-defined value that is routed to the exchange for clearing and back office purposes. Maps to Tag 25007. Enter up to 12 alpha-numeric characters, special characters are allowed.
- Text 3 — Enter an optional, user-defined value that is routed to the exchange for clearing and back office purposes. Maps to Tag 25009. Enter up to 12 alpha-numeric characters, special characters are allowed.
- OTC Trading User ID -- Enter the exchange-provided User ID for submitting Block and OTC orders (e.g., ABCEXTST001). This field is required for submitting Block or OTC orders. The OTC Trading User ID is made up of the exchange-provided member ID (e.g., ABCEX) and trader ID (e.g., TST001). Because the user's member ID is also used for creating the FIXML OTC connection, the user can only submit OTC orders using the FIXML OTC connection for their membership.
- Cross ID — Enter the user's self-matching prevention (SMP) ID provided by the exchange. The SMP ID prevents the user from cross matches and its use is optional. The exchange's self-matching prevention functionality applies to all natively supported order types and mass quoting, but does not apply to auctions or synthetic matching.
- TextTT — Enter an optional, user-defined value that is included on submitted orders, but is not routed to the exchange. This value remains on the order in the TT system and can be used for tracking purposes. Enter up to 12 alpha-numeric characters, special characters are allowed.
- Max Order Rate — Sets the maximum number of orders per second that a user can enter per connection. This limit cannot exceed the exchange-defined order rate maximum. Messages exceeding the maximum rate are rejected by the exchange.
Configure the following EEX market data access settings per product group:
Market Data -- Allow or deny access to all market data available via the exchange.
Sessions -- Sets how many simultaneous market data sessions per product group the user can have active using different IP Addresses/Applications. Delay Only: Indicates that the product group is denied in all environments except the delayed environment, which does not have access to real-time market data.
Click the Trader IDs and click an entry in the Trader ID column of the table to add a user-defined ID.
Trader IDs are added by configuring the User ID Override setting on the More | Trader IDs tab. You can also select Add New from the trader ID selector when clicking an entry in the table.
Trader IDs that are user-defined must be configured on the Trader Ids tab. This value overrides the exchange-provided trader ID (User Id) on the exchange connection for all orders sent to the exchange. The Trader ID can be up to 11 characters.
User IDs can be shared (i.e., configured at the session level) for Eurex connections. To override this per user, click the trader ID for the connection in the Trader ID grid and add a user-defined trader ID. A Eurex connection only appears in the grid if the account assigned to the connection is also assigned to the user.
Note: If a User Id is not configured for the connection, then each user assigned to the connection must have a Trader ID assigned — individual trader IDs are also mapped to Tag 50. Eurex requires Tag 50 on all order actions.
- Click Save Changes.