Configuring user access to BVMF
To configure user access to BVMF:
- Click the Users | Exchanges tab for a user selected in the data grid.
- Click the exchange list drop down arrow, and scroll to and select an exchange.
- Click the Order Routing and Market Data tabs to configure the user for the selected exchange:
Configure the following Order Routing settings:
- Text A — An optional, user-defined text value that remains on submitted orders in the TT system and is sent to the exchange in Tag 5149. Alpha-numeric and special characters are allowed.
- Text B — An optional, user-defined text value that remains on submitted orders in the TT system but is not sent to the exchange. Alpha-numeric and special characters are allowed.
- Text TT — An optional, user-defined text value that remains on submitted orders in the TT system, but is not sent to the exchange. Alpha-numeric and special characters are allowed.
- Max Order Rate — Sets the maximum number of orders per second that a user can enter per connection. This limit cannot exceed the exchange-defined order rate maximum.
Configure the All Market Data setting to allow or deny access to all market data available via the exchange.
- Click Sessions to set how many simultaneous market data sessions per product group the user can have active using different IP Addresses/Applications. Delay Only: Indicates that the product group is denied in all environments except the delayed environment, which does not have access to real-time market data.
Configure the following option on the Exchange Settings tab:
Non-Professional — Sets whether the BVMF market data user is considered a "non-professional" trader for BVMF billing purposes. When this setting is enabled, the BVMF non-professional self-certification agreement is sent to the user's Agreements tab for the user to sign. The status "Pending Verification" is displayed until the agreement is signed. This checkbox is unchecked by default.
Note: To maintain non-professional status, the user must remain in compliance with the BVMF non-professional rules as defined in the non-professional self-certification agreement. Users who are not in compliance will be billed by BVMF at the professional rate.
- Click Save Changes.