Managing orders in MD Trader
Working orders can be modified or canceled in MD Trader. You can modify a working order by moving it to a different price level with an easy drag-and-drop action, or by clicking on it in the working orders column and launching a Floating Order Book. Orders can be canceled by clicking on the orders in the working orders column or by using the cancel buttons in the Order Pane.
To modify an order with drag and drop:
- At a specific price level, click and hold the right mouse button in a cell in the Work column that corresponds to the price of the working orders.
Drag the orders to the desired price and release the right mouse button. This action will modify the price of all orders at that price level.
To launch a Floating Order Book in MD Trader:
Middle-click a working order cell in MD Trader.
The Floating Order Book opens seeded with the order details.
- In the Floating Order Book, you can change the WrkQty (working quantity), Price, or TrgPrc (trigger price). You can also click the Cxl icon to cancel the order, or click the Algo icon to launch an algo to manage the order.
To cancel orders in MD Trader:
- To cancel working orders at a specific price level, click the working orders in the cell in the Work column at the desired price. This action will cancel all orders at that price level.
- To delete multiple orders, click one of the CXL buttons in the order pane of the MD Trader
- CXL S — Cancels all working Sell orders for the selected instrument.
- CXL All — Cancels all working orders for the selected instrument.
- CXL B — Cancels all working Buy orders for the selected instrument.
Note: If you are filtering per account, only orders for that account
will be canceled.